✅ Are you prepared for your next Large Sprouting Tray Sized Microgreen cultivation? Discover the advantages of our Silicone Reusable Microgreen Grow Medium designed for repeated use!
🌱 Silicone Reusable Grow Medium for Large Sprouting Trays
- Pre-cut to fit Large Sprouting trays & Deep Sprouting trays
- 8in x 10in with 1.2mm hole size
- Reduces need for soil, coco-coir, or single-use microgreen mediums
- Keep seedlings and roots moist; add nutrients to enhance growth
- Easily customizable with scissors
- Made of Food-Grade Silicone
- Flexible & Durable Material, easy to handle
- Can last for years with proper care
- Works well with Sunflower, Pea, Radish, Broccoli, Arugula, Basil, Cabbage, Kohlrabi Microgreens, and most Brassica family seeds
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning and sanitation
- Use "Microgreen Medium Scraper/Cleaning tool" for efficient residue removal
- Can be sanitized with a silicone-safe dip and air-dried for repeated use
- Read full article to learn more about this medium here
🥳 MORE SIZES: our Silicone Reusable Microgreen Grow Medium comes in more pre-cut sizes that can be found here -> (click here for more sizes)
😁BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We have a 1-Year Warranty on all Silicone Mesh Screens!
- Trays, seeds & Other items seen in photos are NOT included.
- DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH: Swiss chard, Beets, Cilantro. Seeds that can be challenging are Amaranth, Mustard, and other small seed types.
- Silicone Medium can develop stains with some seed varieties.
- Silicone Medium has a fiber glass core - Replace your silicone if tears, deep cuts, or incurs significant wear that could compromise its integrity. To learn more about when to replace, read this blog - Silicone In-Depth Blog