✅ In this Free Tray Specific Microgreen Seeding Guide PDF you'll find:
- How much seed we use for standard 1020 trays
- How much seed we use for Large Sprouting Trays & Deep Sprouting Trays
- How much seed we use for the trays in our OTG White Tray Kit
- How much seed we use for Small Sprouting Trays
Each tray section has:
- Seed amounts for Microgreens such as Sunflower, Peas, Brassicas, Beets & Swiss Chard, Cilantro, Mustard, Melon, Basil, and small crops like Amaranth.
- How long we leave each Microgreen variety under Weight & in Black-out.
- Which microgreen seeds we do and do not soak, & soaking times.
- Links to corresponding YouTube Video full walk-through for each variety that has a video available in the tray size & crop.
- The Average grow time we've experienced for each Microgreen Variety.
- Additional quick-links to Microgreen resources
- Our average harvest weight for each Microgreen variety
- This guide is based off of our experiences growing in Zone8a + other information in guide may differ for you, as there are so many variables that can affect a grow. This guide is meant to help give you an idea of what to do & how to identify.
- This guide, and all information within this guide is property of On The Grow, llc. Altering or copying this guide is prohibited. Use of this guide in courses, classes, consultations, for profit in anyway, or for content on social media, emails, marketing, and blogs without written consent from On The Grow,llc is prohibited and will incite legal action. This is intended to be a free resource for the On The Grow,llc community & customers. All images, text, logos, and information belongs to On The Grow,llc.