Coco Coir Pith is an environmentally friendly and sustainable growing medium that’s 100% natural and harvested from the bi-product of coconut production! Coco coir is ideal for ensuring low EC and pH levels when growing microgreens, seedlings, cuttings, and herbs in indoor and outdoor gardens!
🌱Coconut Coir Pith helps retain water for longer, reduces soil compaction, and acts as a growing medium for microorganisms that break down organic matter! All On The Grow Coco Coir is eco-friendly and biodegradable, making it a great choice for sustainable gardening practices!
Directions of Use:
- Lay briquette down flat somewhere that can hold water and allow for expansion. (We like to use a deep 10x20 tray, or a 5-gallon bucket to expand our coco coir.)
- Slowly pour water over briquette allowing water to absorb without runoff. Let sit for 5 -30 minutes to fully adsorb and expand. (Warm water works best)
- Break apart and mix with hands or tools until light and spongy.
- (Optional step: Add in dry fertilizer and mix with tools or gloved hands.)
- Fill tray to 1/4in-1/2in below the tray lip.
- Plant as directed!
We prefer to pair this grow medium with Ocean Solution 2-0-3 when bottom watering for microgreens for optimal growth, if not using a dry fertilizer!!
- 1/3 cu. ft. sized bricks individually wrapped 650gram briquette (~1.4lbs each)
- Approx. (2”x 4” x 8”) in size, per briquette.
- Each briquette produces roughly 24 cups of coco coir (fills about: 4 shallow 10x20 trays or 8 regular sized sprouting trays)
- Seeds, Microgreens, and other products seen in photo/s are not included with purchase of Coco Coir.