✅EASY TO USE MESH: Pre-cut to fit most 10x20 trays, 10x10 trays, Large Sprouting Trays & Small Sprouting Trays- No more soil, coco-coir or expensive single-use microgreen mediums needed! Simply keep the seedlings & roots moist and the seeds will grow very strongly! We recommend adding nutrients to the water to increase the growth! (Easy to cut with scissors if you want to customize!)
🎉STRONG & DURABLE: The Food-Grade Silicone mesh screens are flexible, durable, tear-resistant, and will last for years with proper care.
🥳SANITIZES EASILY: You can wash this in the dishwasher to easily sanitize and reuse! We prefer to remove all the leftovers from the microgreen harvest with our plastic scraper, rinse well, then sanitize with silicone safe sanitize dip, then air dry... Now it's ready to grow again! This grow medium also potentially reduces the ability of mold or pathogens to take hold of your microgreen grows, since the medium itself is inert!!
😁BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We have a 1-Year Warranty on all Silicone Mesh Screens!
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR BLOG TO LEARN EVEN MORE ABOUT THIS MEDIUM
- Trays, seeds & Other items seen in photos are NOT included. Listings are only for the silicone mesh screens as described in drop down menu.
- Works with most seed sizes, but some like Amaranth which are really small, may fall through. Pre-germinating the smaller seeds like Amaranth expands them and makes it easier to grow on mesh screens.
- The current sizes:
- 10x20 = 19.65in x 9.5in with 1.2mm hole size.
- 10x10 = 9.5in x 9.5in with 1.2mm hole size
- Small Sprouting Tray = 4.5in x 7.825in with 1.2mm hole size
- Large Sprouting Tray = 8in x 10in with 1.2mm hole size