✅EASY TO USE MESH: Pre-cut to fit most 10x20 trays, 10x10 trays & Small Sprouting Trays- No more soil, coco-coir or expensive single-use microgreen mediums needed! Simply keep the roots moist and the seeds will grow very strongly! We recommend adding nutrients to the water to increase the growth! (Easy to cut with Tin-Snips if you want to customize!)
🌱WORKS AMAZING WITH: Sunflower Microgreens, Pea Microgreens, Radish Microgreens, Broccoil Microgreens, Arugula Microgreens, Basil Microgreens, Cabbage Microgreens, Kohlrabi Microgreens, + most other seeds in the Brassica family. This medium can also work for growing Baby Greens.
🎉STRONG & DURABLE: The 316-grade stainless steel mesh screens are corrosion-resistant and can last for years with proper care. They are more resistant to cutting, so you don't have to worry about your knife accidentally slipping and destroying the mesh screen like plastics would.
🥳SANITIZES EASILY: You can wash this in the dishwasher to easily sanitize and reuse! We recommend using our "Microgreen Medium Scraper/Cleaning tool" to quickly remove roots after harvesting.
😁BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We have a 1-Year Warranty on all Mesh Screens!
- Use these mesh screens with caution and at your own risk! The edges on the stainless steel can be quite sharp and can penetrate the skin.
- Trays, seeds & other items seen in photos are NOT included with orders.
- The steel mesh current sizes:
- 10x20 = 19.65in x 9.5in with 1mm hole size.
- 10x10 = 9.5in x 9.5in with 1mm hole size
- Small Sprouting Tray = 4.5in x 7.825in with 1mm hole size
- DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH: Swiss chard, Beets, Cilantro. Seeds that can be challenging are Amaranth, Mustard, and other small seed types.