✅EASY TO USE MESH: Pre-cut to fit most 10x20 trays, 10x10 trays & Small Sprouting Trays- No more soil, coco-coir or expensive single-use microgreen mediums needed! Simply keep the roots moist and the seeds will grow very strongly! We recommend adding nutrients to the water to increase the growth! (Easy to cut with Tin-Snips if you want to customize!)
🎉STRONG & DURABLE: The 316-grade stainless steel mesh screens are corrosion-resistant will last for years with proper care. They are resistant to cutting, so you don't have to worry about your knife accidentally slipping and destroying the mesh screen like plastics would.
🥳SANITIZES EASILY: You can wash this in the dishwasher to easily sanitize and reuse! We prefer to remove all the leftovers from the microgreen harvest with a stainless steel pasty cutter, rinse with power-washer, sanitize with 316 stainless steel safe sanitize dip, then air dry... Now it's ready to grow again! This grow medium also reduces the ability of mold or pathogens to take hold of your microgreen grows, since the medium itself is inert!!
😁BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We have a 1-Year Warranty on all Mesh Screens!
- Use these mesh screens with caution and at your own risk! The edges on the stainless steel can be quite sharp and can penetrate the skin.
- Trays, seeds & Other items seen in photos are NOT included with orders. Listings are only for the mesh screens as described in drop down menu.
- Works with most seed sizes, but some like Amaranth which are really small, may fall through. Pre-germinating the smaller seeds like Amaranth expands them and makes it easier to grow on screen.
- The current sizes:
- 10x20 = 19.65in x 9.5in with 1mm hole size.
- 10x10 = 9.5in x 9.5in with 1mm hole size
- Small Sprouting Tray = 4.5in x 7.825in with 1mm hole size